By Alice Kenny
If you already have your green card – AKA legal status in the U.S. – join us to take the next big step.
Catholic Charities, in partnership with New York State’s Office for New Americans, is hosting free legal and naturalization clinics. Attorneys who are experts in immigration law will be available for free legal consultations.
- Earn between 50 and 70-percent more than non-citizens
- Are half as likely to live below the poverty line.
- Have higher employment rates
- Gain access to jobs and licensed professions requiring citizenship
- Acquire rights such as the ability to protect children’s rights to remain in the U.S.
When, where and what to bring?
When: Wednesday, June 10
Where: Newburgh Armory Unity Center, 321 South William Street, Newburgh, NY.
What to bring:
Register by contacting Jennifer Ramirez today, June 9, at 845-562 -4736; Jennifer.Ramirez@archny.org
- When: Saturday, June 13
Where: Catholic Charities Community Services, 218 Church St. Poughkeepsie, NY
Register by calling 845 452 1400 x 4259.
Questions: Call our New York State New Americans Hotline at 1-800-566-7636
Read more in The Epoch Times