Volunteer to walk with the Catholic Charities NY team at The Epiphany School’s Walk-A-Thon on Sunday, October 14th to benefit Feeding Our Neighbors.
As a volunteer, you’ll:
• Join staff and friends as we stroll along the East River Promenade on a beautiful fall morning – yes, there will be coffee provided
• Help kick off one of the season’s first Feeding Our Neighbors events
• Feel good knowing you’re doing your part for the campaign – all donations of non-perishable food items go toward Feeding Our Neighbors
• Celebrate after the walk with light refreshments
• Support The Epiphany School, a fixture in New York for almost 125 years.
Ready to join us? Contact Staci-Jo Bruce to sign up, and we’ll see you on October 14th.