By Alice Kenny
- Watch the Super Bowl and contribute to Feeding our Neighbors at the same time
- Bring a can of food or make a donation at the bar and receive a discount on a drink.
- Meet Us: at O’Casey’s Restaurant and Irish Pub*
- Starts at 5pm, so come early and help your New York neighbors.
Feeding Our Neighbors is an Archdiocesan-wide drive to provide one million meals for hungry New Yorkers, replenishing food pantries that support non-Catholics and Catholics alike.
- In New York City, approximately 400,000 children rely on soup kitchens and food pantries for food.
- In New York State, more than 3 million people rely on the Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program (SNAP, or Food Stamps) to meet their basic food needs.
Cardinal Timothy M. Dolan kicked off the campaign last Sunday, January 27, at Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Join us this Sunday, February 3, for the final SOUPer Bowl kickoff of a great campaign.
Help us meet our goal of providing 1 million meals through Feeding Our Neighbors
It’s Never Too Late to Help Feed Our Neighbors.